We want your appliance purchase with us to be smooth, simple, and free of surprises from the moment you pick out your new unit in our store, to the day your new appliance makes your life just a little bit easier.
This guide will lay out the steps of the delivery process and help you to prepare for getting your new appliances into your home as quickly and efficiently as possible.
What You Can Expect From Us For Your Delivery
The delivery team will contact you for booking appointments as soon as your order becomes available for delivery. Delivery schedules are between Monday through Saturday with an exception for Statutory holidays or if otherwise requested by customers.
You will receive a phone call the evening before your scheduled delivery day providing you a three hour delivery window. You will also receive an automated phone call 30 minutes to 1 hour prior to delivery time while en route.
The delivery team will unbox, level, and connect your new appliances. They will also test your washers and dryers for functionality and inspect all appliances for any damage. Only new hoses for washers and vents/clamps purchased at Visions will be connected.
Additionally, the delivery team will dispose of all packaging. If you opted for the haul away service, we will take your old appliances away. For more information related to the additional services, please contact the Visions Electronics location that you purchased your items from for more details.
To Ensure The Delivery Goes Smoothly
- Measure the area for your new appliance to ensure your new appliances will fit.
- Measure hallways and stairways in the delivery path to ensure that they are wide enough to accommodate your new appliances.
- Ensure the delivery path is clear of obstacles.
- Empty your old appliances and have them disconnected prior to delivery.
- Have your elevator booked if applicable.
- An adult must be present to sign for the appliances (18 years or older).
- Make sure that you have purchased a new connection kit for each new appliance.
The delivery team does not carry these items with them and they cannot use existing connection parts for new appliance installations.
To purchase a new connection kit from us for each new appliance please click on the following links:
- Washing Machine, you will need to purchase one (1) hose kit. VIEW KIT
- Dryer, you will need to purchase two different kits.
Other Important Information
- Damaged or incorrect appliances should be sent back with the delivery team.
- In addition, please do not sign the manifest or Proof of Delivery.
- Missed delivery appointments must be re-booked. Additional charges may apply.
- Customers must provide new hoses and vents in order to complete the installation.
- For an additional fee, we can also provide hauling away of your old appliances, door reversals, and assemble stack kits/units.
Limitations of Setup and Installation
Our delivery agents are not qualified to install the following:
- Refrigerator water supplies
- Gas appliances
- Wall ovens, cooktops, and range hoods
- Over the range microwaves
Please consult a professional installer for the installation of the listed appliances.
Refund Policy For Appliances
All major appliances cannot be returned once opened. Special orders for major appliances are FINAL SALE once they are processed and cannot be returned. Please ensure that you have measured carefully and selected the correct model and colour.
Damages or Defects
If there is any damage or defects noted upon arrival, refuse the delivery.
If you notice damage or defects after you have accepted the delivery, please contact the manufacturer directly.
Additional Questions about Delivery, Setup, and Installation
If you have questions about your installation, appointment, or anything else pertaining to your appliance purchase, please contact the Visions Electronics location that you purchased your items from.
To find your Retail Store Location, please visit our Retail Store Locator page HERE.