APPLIANCE DELIVERY GUIDE
We want your appliance purchase with us to be smooth, simple and free of surprises, from the moment you pick out your new unit in our store, to the day your new appliance makes your life just a little bit easier.
This guide will lay out the steps of the delivery process and help you to prepare for getting your new appliances into your home as quickly and efficiently as possible.
What You Can Expect From Us For Your Delivery
The delivery team will contact you for booking appointments as soon as your order becomes available for delivery. Delivery schedules are between Monday through Saturday with an exception Statutory holidays or otherwise requested by customers.
You will receive a phone call the evening before your scheduled delivery day providing you a three hour delivery window. You will also receive an automated phone call during on route 1 hr to 30 minutes prior to delivery time.
The delivery team will unbox, level, and connect your new appliances. They will also test your washers and dryers for functionality and inspect all appliances for any damage. Only new hoses for washers and vents/clamps purchased at the Visions will be connected.
Additionally the delivery team will dispose of all packaging. If you opted for the haul away service, we will take your old appliances away. For more information related to the additional services, please contact the Visions Electronics location you purchased your items from for more details.
To Ensure The Delivery Goes Smoothly
- Measure the area for your new appliance to ensure your new appliances will fit.
- Measure hallways and stairways in the delivery path to ensure that they are wide enough to accommodate your new appliances.
- Ensure the delivery path is clear of obstacles.
- Empty your old appliances and have them disconnected prior to delivery.
- Make sure you have purchased a new connection kit for each new appliance.
The delivery team does not carry these items with them, and they can not use existing connection parts for new appliance installations.
To purchase new connection kit from us for each new appliance please click on the following links:
- Washing Machine, you will need to purchase one (1) hose kit. View Kit
- Dryer, you will need to purchase two different kits.
- Have your elevator booked if applicable.
- An adult must be present to sign for the appliances (18 years or older).
Other Important Information
- Damaged or incorrect appliances should be sent back with the delivery team.
- In addition please do not sign the manifest or Proof of Delivery.
- Missed delivery appointments must be re-booked. Additional charges may apply.
- Customer must provide new hoses and vents in order to complete the installation.
- For an additional fee we can also provide hauling away of your old appliances, door reversals, and assemble stack kits/units.
Limitations Of Install
Our delivery agents are not qualified to install the following:
- Refrigerators water supplies
- Gas appliances
- Wall ovens, cooktops and range hoods
- Over the range microwaves
Please consult a professional installer for the installation of the listed appliances.
Refund Policy For Appliances
Please Note: Once a special order for major appliances has been processed, the products will be on the way to you, and will be considered FINAL SALE and cannot be returned. Please ensure that you have measured carefully and selected the correct model and color.
Of course, if there is damage to the unit or other issues which are Visions responsibility, refunds and exchanges will be processed as per our policies described herein.
If you have questions about your install, appointment or anything else pertaining to your appliance purchase, please contact the Visions Electronics location you purchased your items from.
To find a retail location near you click on the following link Store Locator